Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gestural Line Drawing

I had great fun with these gestural drawings. I had to work very fast because the subject is my three year old daughter. I was very happy with using vine charcoal for this project. The charcoals have more of a free feeling for me. When drawing with charcoal even your oops tend to look just fine.



In this drawing the subject was climbing up onto a bed.







Here the subject it sitting with her feet under her and she is rubbing her leg.








In this drawing the subject is rubbing chap stick all over her face.






In this drawing the subject is rubbing chap stick on her face while trying to get her hair out of the way.







In this drawing the subject is rubbing chap stick all over her face and switched the chap stick from one hand to the other. You have to get both side you know. The thing we mom's alowe to happen just to get our homework done.

No comments:

Post a Comment