Monday, November 15, 2010

PERSPECTIVE

1 point perspective with vine charcoal on newsprint. By the way vine charcoal on newsprint doesn't work as nice as willow charcoal.

2 point perspective with willow charcoal on newsprint. The second from the left is a box that is wider on the top than it is on the bottom.

3 point perspective with pencil on newsprint. I made the obect on the far left too small compaired to the rest. The 3 point perspective was a lot harder to do than the other two.

Bird's eye view with willow charcoal on white paper. This was fun to do but I can see that I could use more pracise with this. The obect to the bottom right was hard for me to do and I didn't seem to get it quite right.

Ant's eye view with pencil on white paper. This one was fun and differnt sitting on the floor looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment